What is Vietnamese massage (Oil Massage)?
Green Spa & Wellness Da Nang brings an interesting experience with traditional massage methods of Vietnam. In addition to simply relaxing and seeing more energy from massage, Vietnamese massage attracts many international visitors to Green Spa & Wellness because it is relaxing in a luxurious 4-star service massage and bar. calendar. At Green Spa & Wellness, customers can choose their favorite essential oils with different effects when massaging.
Vietnamese Massage is understood to be a combination of long-term professional therapies used in Vietnam. It is a research and transmission experience through generations of therapists in Vietnam from the past to the present. At Green Spa & Wellness, traditional Vietnamese massage is designed by professors of Vietnam Traditional Medicine Institute.
Vietnamese Massage is the use of techniques such as claw, day, press, squeeze, pull … to massage and press acupuncture points for the body to relax and relieve pain. However, this method also helps joints and muscle mass to be flexible and work more smoothly. At the same time, acting on the acupuncture points helps stimulate blood circulation, improve blood, bring nutrients and oxygen to cells and remove unnecessary products from the body. Traditional body massage of Vietnam helps reduce muscle pain, joint pain, it is a very good support method for the treatment of sciatica … Especially, massage also treat mental disorders and emotions give people a sense of comfort and stability, a healthy body, reduce stress and make life tired.
Is there anything special about Vietnamese massage in Da Nang?
At Green Spa & Wellness, customers can choose favorite oils with different effects of essential oils, when guests massage.
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Jasmine essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Cedalwood essential oil
- Orange grapefruit essential oil
- Rice bran oil
Benefits of Vietnamese massage
- Reduces stress and affects the nervous system right under the skin.
- Massaging will increase blood circulation, thus improving nutritional status and limiting the progression of osteoarthritis
- Fast removal of lactic acid can help reduce muscle pain quickly.
Customers should use Vietnamese massage.
- Vietnam People who work with high intensity: physical labor, sports activities …
- Office staff interact with computers every day …
Process of Vietnamese massage services at Green Spa & Wellness
Step 1.Send and choose the type of guest essential oil you want to use.
Step 2. Change the spa outfit and store all the precious things in your locker.
Step 3. Clean your body with a shower
Step 4. Lay on your stomach on the bed and shake the bell to let the staff know that you are ready for the therapy.
- The therapist uses Vietnamese massage to warm the body ( no oil).
- Massage back with essential oil, combined with acupressure massage.
- Shoulder shoulder with the essential oil
- Massage hind legs and buttocks with essential oils
- Strengthen by breaking movements, pulling back hips and legs.
Step 5: Now lying on your back .
- Front foot massage with Armaged essential oil with essential oil
- Massage neck shoulder with essential oil,
- Hand and neck muscles with break and stretch movements
Step 7: Massage your head (do not use essential oils)
Step 8: You sit up, straight back square with massage bed
The therapy will massage your neck and shoulders. Last back muscle.
Step 9. The therapist will clean the oil with a warm towel for your body.
Step 10. Enjoy soup and juice table
Menu price of Vietnamese massage at Green Spa & Wellness Da Nang
- 60 minutes – Unit price: 450,000 VND
- 90 minutes – Unit price: 600,000 VND
- 120 minutes – Unit price 700,000 VND
Service price does not include promotions and Tip for Therapist